Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Best Friend

Pray for a miracle!!
The top two pictures are some pictures I took of their family the day before she went in to have a tumor removed from her brain. These were taken 6 months ago. I wish I could put all the pictures up, but I just picked their two favorite ones. Robyn's Dr. told her about 3 weeks ago, that she had 4 to 6 weeks to live. She has her good days, and her bad days. The cancer has metastasized throughout her body and causing her a lot of pain. Some days, she feels good though, and we thank GOD for those days! She truly is an amazing woman who loves the Lord. At this point in time, she is very confused and has quite a bit of anxiety. I don't blame her at all for being this way. I believe it's the tumors in her brain causing all this confusion for her. She gets very frustrated because she can't get up and do things for herself or the kids, and that would be very frustrating for anyone. She has a great attitude considering everything that she is going through.
Pleas pray for her, her husband Matt and their four kids, Bradley (10), Jack (6), Max (5) and Kate (2) and all of the extended family. The children don't know what is going on. Matt and Robyn have decided not to tell them anything. The kids do know that their mommy is sick and to pray for her. I've been praying that they tell their kids before the fact, that way they can help them deal with their confused thoughts and feelings.
I love my best friend so dearly, and it pains me greatly to think that she will be leaving this life and leaving us all behind... but at the same time, I am so jealous! She gets to see our Jesus before me! She always does everything first!! She will be pain free and happy and have all of her questions answered and be with Jesus waiting for all of us to see her again! As of now, we are all soaking her up as much as we can, and showing her how much we love her and her family.


My best friend!!! Us being ourselves - goofy as usual!
(taken about 2 weeks ago)

<------Annie & Robyn ------>















No comments: